1. Low fat milk or low fat milk or dairy foods should be eaten 2 to 3 servings per day. One serving of milk or dairy food means half a pound or a glass of milk or a cup of yogurt.
3. Fruit 4 to 5 servings per day. Half a cup of sliced fruit or a medium sized apple or half a banana or half a cup of fruit juice will be one serving of fruit. Whole fruit is better than fruit juice.
4. Vegetables require 4 to 5 servings per day. One serving of vegetables means one cup of raw vegetables or half a cup of cooked vegetables.
5. Grain grains need 6 to 8 servings per day. An example of a serving of whole grains is a slice of bread or half a cup of rice or a cup of whole grains.
6. Beech national food requires 4 to 5 servings per week. An example of a serving of beech food is one-third of a cup of nuts or half a cup of cooked beans or peas.
What to do if the pressure suddenly drops?
Blood pressure acts as a driving force in blood circulation in the human body. The human body has a normal level of blood pressure. High blood pressure and low blood pressure or low blood pressure are measured based on it. Like high blood pressure, low blood pressure is also harmful to the body.Another name for low blood pressure is hypotension. According to the doctor, a healthy normal person has a blood pressure of 120/60. On the other hand, if the blood pressure is 90/80 or around then it is considered as low blood pressure. This disease occurs when the blood pressure does not flow properly to the brain, kidneys and heart if the pressure drops too much. Again, low blood pressure can be caused by overwork, anxiety, fear and nervous weakness.